Become an influencer
Brand influencer Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand influencer program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best. Since we don’t know every one of our influencers, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Jerzia.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand influencer of the Company.
To become an influencer of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Own social media accounts less than 2500 followers
As a brand influencer of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services (minimum of 01 post/photo per week)
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other influences when required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company whenever possible.
As a brand influencer you agree NOT TO:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple influencer accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any influencer content in its sole discretion.
The influencer agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The influencer may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” #jerziainfluencer #jerziasafeeru to disclose this relationship.
The influencer will be paid 5% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The influencer is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The influencer grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the influencer creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the influencer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this influencer agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the influencer at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The influencer may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
While an influencer of the Company, the influencer may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the influencer program.
Note: Terms and conditions are subject to change with prior notice of not less than 3 days.